Author

MSI Sakib

Browsing

Over $500 Dollars! That’s what costs to create a promotional video by a professional video maker. We all can’t afford it, especially startups and local businesses or even individual entrepreneurs who just started online based business. So, how can you promote your business in a lucrative way without spending such a big amount on promotion videos? This article will save your marketing budget by revealing the best promotional video makers that won’t break your bank.…

You have established a website and now you are working to be visible on the first page of Google, everyone is on it. But have you ever realized that in this crowded area of the internet how would you be able to do this? There are billions of websites on the internet, even this number fluctuates continuously. Just imagine for a second that all these websites have several niches, but still, there is a lot…

Do you know? According to a research by Ahrefs, 91% web pages get literally no traffic at all. Only the rest of the 9% web pages are getting all the traffic of the internet world. This article on best website traffic generators could be the key to take your site from the traffic-less 91% category to the top 9% category by generating unlimited traffic on demand. Visitors are the blood cell of any website, hence…

SEO is a dynamic topic that changes every day and introduces new rules as well as methods to work on. Hence, staying updated with the latest algorithm updates, linking method, technical issues is the key to beat thousands of other fellow SEO mates. Check out the best SEO forums and groups that can help you to stay updated about the latest SEO trends. In addition, you can discuss any issue or ask for help on…

Monitoring website or blog’s traffic is a mandatory task for any webmaster, blogger or site owner. That’s where traffic analytics tool like Google Analytics plays its role. However, this article is not about Google Analytics, it’s a Clicky review article where I will also be sharing why I have ditched the world’s most popular and free traffic monitoring tool for a less popular and paid tool. So, what’s Clicky? Simply, it’s a competitor of Google…

YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine right after it’s big brother Google. On the top of that, video is becoming the most popular form of content that people are eager to consume more and more in the upcoming days. If you are a marketer or even a solo blogger and willing to step into to the world of video then article to video converter software is the perfect weapon for you to push you…

Around 83% of the total world’s population have smartphones and they use social media more than any other app. At the present, most businesses are acquiring customers and making transactions via social platforms which is why hiring social media managers became crucial for business growth. Social media management requires attention, up-to-date knowledge, and an understanding of the user’s mindsets to reach more potential customers. In order to make social media management efficient and effective, there…

Traffic bots are an integral part of the online traffic cycle, though most of us are not aware of this. Bots are created for different purposes and do their work accordingly, such as Google uses bots to discover new sites, Ahrefs uses bots to collect site’s data, GTmetrix uses bots to gather server and site’s loading information and so on. However, this article is focused on website traffic bots which will drive page views to…

Ask a blogger or website owner what is their biggest goal in life, and you will get the answer:Getting traffic and building the Authority. Are you overwhelmed by the unlimited ways of driving traffic to your website? You are not the only one. Everyone wants to be at the top of Google for some competitive keywords. And yes, you all know SEO is a long-term game, especially when it comes to Google. Now, the question…

Affiliate Marketing is a buzz word for online money earners! Now a days more or less every renowned eCommerce store is equipped with its own affiliate marketing functionality which helps them to grow faster with little expense. In addition, there are hundreds of affiliate networks that are ready to onboard new marketing armies. However, affiliate marketing does not come in cheap because one needs to invest in servers, landing page builders, link trackers, spying tools,…