Website Traffic Generator

7 Website Traffic Generators (2020): Million Traffic Per Day?

Do you know?

According to a research by Ahrefs, 91% web pages get literally no traffic at all. Only the rest of the 9% web pages are getting all the traffic of the internet world. This article on best website traffic generators could be the key to take your site from the traffic-less 91% category to the top 9% category by generating unlimited traffic on demand.

Visitors are the blood cell of any website, hence a website without visitors has no value. However, traffic has many purposes for a website based on need. Some sites need sales, some need leads, some need calls and some need just the traffic either for making money from ads or to improve web metrics like Alexa rank. Website traffic generators are mostly helpful for improving rank and making money out of ads.

Check out Website Traffic Generators


#1. SparkTraffic

SparkTraffic is one of the top traffic generators of this era with an immense amount of control and very affordable pricing. Recently this traffic provider has reached 1 Billion traffic per month milestone which is a clear indication of its capability. You can also check out this in-depth review of SparkTraffic.

ProsCons
Full traffic controlSlow customer support
Adsense safe traffic
Alexa ranking traffic
Accepts crypto currency

#2. Babylon Traffic

Babylon Traffic is a popular web traffic generator that comes with many smart features and very affordable pricing. You can start with the free demo traffic and taste the quality yourself before even paying any money. Monthly plans of this traffic network are designed to get consistent traffic throughout the whole month.

ProsCons
Full traffic controlLimited traffic plan
Multi-device traffic sources
Keyword based traffic
Good customer support

#3. SERP Empire

SERP Empire is a little bit different from other tools of this list. Click-through Rate of search engine plays an important role in SEO ranking and this tool effectively works to drive up the CTR on search engine result page. It means, source associated with this tool will search on Google for the keyword that you want to rank and will intentionally click on your site.

ProsCons
Boost SEO rankingExpensive
Quick result
Real human clicks
Click and Geo control

#4. LikesPlanet

LikesPlanet is mainly a social signal generation platform where lots of people from all around the globe share each others content on their social profiles. However, after digging deeper I found it’s a great source of traffic which can help you to generate around 5-10K traffic per day. On top of that, you can also get specific actions or jobs done at a very cheap price ($0.02 – $0.10) from this platform. Thus, you can use LikesPlanet to improve your average pageviews, page duration, app installs etc.

ProsCons
Very affordableNot highly scale-able
Social traffic
Direct traffic
Multiple jobs can be done

#5. HitLeap

HitLeap is one of the most stable traffic generators that exist on the web. I know about this tool for the last 4-5 years and noticed very limited changes on this platform. This stability is a good sign of strong base and reliability, however, making more changes could lead this tool ahead of others. You can also check out this HitLeap review written by me.

ProsCons
Full control over trafficTraffic bounce
Adsense safe trafficSlow customer support
Social traffic source
Traffic diversification

#6. EasyHits4U

Perhaps EasyHits4U is the largest crowdsource of people who are interested in traffic exchange. Over 1.5 million members are here to visit your website on a daily basis and make your site popular. You will be shocked to know that even some big brands like eToro, ETrade etc. participate in such traffic exchange networks to make their site popular and improve web metrics.

ProsCons
Social TrafficNot highly scale-able
Many Geo locations
Different types of ads

#7. LinkCollider

LinkCollider is very similar to LikesPlanet which is mainly a social share exchange platform. However, LinkCollider has evolved massively within the last few years and came up with way more features that will help you to get direct traffic, social traffic and even SEO traffic. It includes many SEO tools such as link generator, article spinning tool, link indexing etc.

ProsCons
Very diversified featuresLow quality SEO tools
Social traffic
SEO tools
Very affordable

Finally, now you know about the top website traffic generators.

Before choosing which one you should go for, you need to be clear about your target or what you want to achieve. Based on your need and budget you can go for any traffic generation tool that I have mentioned above.

You are always most welcome to share your feedback and personal experience via the comment section.

3

Write a Comment