SEO is the biggest source of traffic for majority of the websites and blogs. First step of SEO is to let Google, Bing and other search engine know that you exist. Google used to have a public URL submission tool but back in 2017 they have removed this tool. Don’t worry, you will soon get to know how to submit URL to Google without signing in.
In this article I will be sharing two methods for submitting URL to Google via which you can even index 3rd party websites from where you got backlinks.
Method #1. Using Google Doc
Google doc is a widely used cloud based document file which we do use on regular basis. What about using this tool for indexing website URLs? Simply follow these steps:
- Create a new document file on Google drive
- Put all the links you want to submit (make sure they are clickable links)
- Make the document public from share setting and just leave it there. Check out below video to learn how to make Google docs public within 1 min.
This method of submitting URL to Google is completely free and definitely works. Only down side is, sometimes it takes time to see the result.
Method #2. Submit URL on Demand
This method is free initially and dirt cheap later on compared to other link indexing tools and services. Just follow below steps:
- Visit BulkAddURL and register for a free account.
- You will get bonus credit for submitting 10 URLs and later on you can purchase credit for submitting any links to Google.
- Click on Add new task, put the links, hit “Send” button and you are Done.
These are two proven ways to submit URL to Google without signing in and hopefully you liked these methods. These are mainly for personal use or you can also use for your limited clients.
In case you have many clients or even want to provide service you may switch advanced indexing tools such as Backlink Indexer which can process thousands of indexing task.
If you know about other method of indexing links to Google then please do share that via comment section to help the webmaster and blogger community.